Legacy technology and business processes continue to be the main obstacle to organisational change. Yet the events of 2020 and the economy that will follow demonstrate that CIOs and organisations have to modernise and cannot be held back by outdated processes and their technologies.
This discussion will explore:
- Cost of legacy technology
- Decommissioning benefits
- Customer service inhibited by legacy tech and processes
- How to overcome change programme challenges
- The importance of business agility
- Different methods of improving delivery and removing legacy
- The business case for modernisation of infrastructure and operating models.