To digitise the business, CIOs and CTOs need to cut the shackles of existing methods and technologies and use service design as the way to match technologies to the needs of end-users and the behaviours of customers.
This discussion will explore:
- Defining service design
- How CIOs utilise service design
- The role of technology in the service design
- The importance of integration to core systems, but being free to innovate
- The importance of business agility
- The role of DevOps and Agile working methods