New Employee Onboarding Template
- Start developing a dashboard for new employee onboarding
- Deploy your app to production with just one click
- Later, integrate directly with your organization’s data and systems
- Go on to build a production ready employee onboarding tool for your organization
In this New Employee Onboarding template
Using this template, you’ll discover how quick and easy it is to use OutSystems to develop a dashboard that guides a new employee through onboarding. Later, you can add it to an HR application that optimizes processes, unifies systems and data, and delights new hires and employees alike.
Built using these accelerators:
New Employee Gallery
New Employee KPI Cards
New Employee Onboarding Flow
Using this template
Once Service Studio (that’s the name of the OutSystems IDE) loads, enter the username and password you chose at registration. Use these to log into your OutSystems personal development environment.
The New Employee Onboarding template will open, starting with a video overview of what you’re about to do.
Once the intro video is complete, an interactive tutorial will guide you through the first steps of creating your new employee onboarding app.
The tutorial is just the beginning, giving you a glimpse of how OutSystems enables developers like you to build scalable, enterprise grade software fast. Now that you’ve tried OutSystems, it’s time to dive deeper into what OutSystems has to offer.
What you’ll do:
Build an app with an employee onboarding workflow.
How long you need:
Around 5 minutes
What you’ll need:
- A free OutSystems account
- The OutSystems IDE, Service Studio (requires Windows).
How to Get Started
First, register for a free OutSystems account. After registration:
- You’ll download the OutSystems IDE, Service Studio.
- Your browser will redirect you to your Platform Home page, which is the dashboard for your OutSystems account.
NOTE: It can take a few minutes to set up your OutSystems cloud environment. Once ready, Platform Home will let you know and you can open Service Studio.