The pace of business change and the new tools available to organisations have led to an opportunity for technology solutions to be developed in collaboration. The benefit of this ethos is that technologists become more business aware and therefore vital to the organisation. Non-technologists play an active role in the creation of the tools they will use to deliver the services they are responsible for. Business will benefit from this new approach to technology and collaboration.
This discussion will explore:
- Defining collaboration and co-creation
- Benefits to the technology team
- Benefits to the wider business
- The technologies required to create a co-creation business strategy
- Developing the culture required to ensure co-creation takes place
- Co-creation and DevOps