If organisations are to become a digital enterprise, then there is more at stake than implementing and deploying technology, the operating model of the business has to change. That change reflects the demand to be a digital enterprise, the new expectations that customers and partners have of a digital enterprise and the tools and skills required. The operating model will therefore change the culture of the organisation and the technologies deployed and used by not only IT, but the entire organisation.
- What is a target operating model
- Why organisations need to change operating model
- How to prepare for an change in operating model
- Implementation do’s and don'ts
- Communicating a change in operating model