The simpler it is, the more benefits the business and therefore the customer will see. Organisations that simplify business operations and the technology estate will find it easier to delight the customer and be innovative. Simplification also allows team members to focus on delivering value and not investing time in repetitive tasks.
This discussion will explore:
- How to spot opportunities to simplify the business
- Reducing hand-offs and excessive process steps
- Shortening the time to delivery
- How a simplified business protects its profit margin
- Developing the culture required to simplify processes
- Benefits that must be delivered by simplification