Book a Healthcare Appointment Template
- Start building a template for a patient who wants to book a healthcare appointment
- Deploy your app to production with just one click
- Later, integrate directly with your organization’s data and systems
- Go on to build a production ready healthcare appointment tool for your organization
In this Healthcare template
Using this template, you’ll discover how quick and easy it is to use OutSystems to develop an app that guides a patient through the process of booking an appointment with a healthcare provider or organization. Later, you can add it to an application that provides a single view of the patient’s journey through the continuum of care.
Built using these accelerators:
Patient Registration Wizard
Using this template
Once Service Studio (that’s the name of the OutSystems IDE) loads, enter the username and password you chose at registration. Use these to log into your OutSystems personal development environment.
The Book a Healthcare Appointment template will open, starting with a video overview of what you’re about to do.
Once the intro video is complete, an interactive tutorial will guide you through the first steps of creating your healthcare appointment.
The tutorial is just the beginning, giving you a glimpse of how OutSystems enables developers like you to build scalable, enterprise grade software fast. Now that you’ve tried OutSystems, it’s time to dive deeper into what OutSystems has to offer.
What you’ll do:
Build an app for scheduling a healthcare appointment.
How long you need:
Around 5 minutes
What you’ll need:
- A free OutSystems account
- The OutSystems IDE, Service Studio (requires Windows).
How to Get Started
First, register for a free OutSystems account. After registration:
- You’ll download the OutSystems IDE, Service Studio.
- Your browser will redirect you to your Platform Home page, which is the dashboard for your OutSystems account.
NOTE: It can take a few minutes to set up your OutSystems cloud environment. Once ready, Platform Home will let you know and you can open Service Studio.