- Build simple order listing and detail views
- Deploy your app to production with just one click
- Later, integrate directly with your company’s data and systems
- Go on to build a production order management tool for your organization
In this Order Management template
Whether you’re integrating with existing systems or creating something completely new, building an order management system with OutSystems will take you less time, integrate more easily, and have a lower ongoing maintenance burden.
Built using these accelerators:
Performance KPIs Dashboard
Using this template
Once Service Studio loads, enter the username and password you chose at registration. Use these to log into your OutSystems personal development environment.
The Order Management template will open, starting with a video overview of what you’re about to do.
Once the intro video is complete, an interactive tutorial will guide you through the first steps of creating your order listing and details pages.
The tutorial is just the beginning, giving you a glimpse of how OutSystems enables developers like you to build scalable, enterprise grade software fast. Now that you’ve tried OutSystems, it’s time to dive deeper into what OutSystems has to offer.
What you’ll do:
Build a simple order management and order detail views
How long you need:
Around 5 minutes
What you’ll need:
- A free OutSystems account
- The OutSystems IDE, Service Studio (requires Windows).
How to Get Started
First, register for a free OutSystems account. After registration:
- You’ll download the OutSystems IDE, Service Studio.
- Your browser will redirect you to your Platform Home page, which is the dashboard for your OutSystems account.
NOTE: It can take a few minutes to set up your OutSystems cloud environment. Once ready, Platform Home will let you know and you can open Service Studio.