You may love your job but, at the end of the day, one question still remains: would you recommend your company to a friend as a great place to work? That’s the premise of the Forbes yearly report on the Best Cloud Computing Companies to Work For. And, for the third year in a row, OutSystems was named a top employer alongside industry giants like Google, Microsoft, and Salesforce.
This yearly analysis looks at CRN’s coolest cloud platform vendors, then at Glassdoor for the number of employees that would recommend the company to a friend and the percentage of employees who approve of their CEO.
And we couldn’t be prouder of the results. It’s great to have customers telling us how much they love our product, but knowing that our people recommend OutSystems as a top place to work gives just as much joy.
How Did We Get Named a Top Employer?
But how have we managed to rank as a top employer three years in a row? The answer is simple: It’s because of what we call the five “greats”:
1. Great growth: OutSystems is experiencing amazing growth—in revenue and in people. After raising a $360 million investment from KKR and Goldman Sachs, we reached the status of a one billion dollar company, becoming one of the latest tech unicorns. Plus, over the past two years, we opened new offices in Frankfurt, Australia, and Japan.
2. Great culture: For over 15 years, we’ve honored the same core values that we had when we were no more than five dreamers in a garage. People ask why, ask for help, and challenge the status quo. Our rules are few (we have a small book of them), but they’re mighty.
3. Great innovation: Our culture of always challenging the status quo has led us to unforeseen discoveries; just this year we launched outsystems.ai, our research lab dedicated to bringing artificial intelligence and machine learning to software development.
4. Great people: Every OutSystems employee contributes to the company in ways that go beyond a simple job description. And great leaders encourage us to grow and share our experiences by teaching and mentoring. You can find some of their stories in our People and Culture blog.
5. Great customers and partners: Our customers and partners are outstanding. They come to us from all over the globe. They invite us into their worlds to solve real challenges, including helping those in need. Check out how Americares and Persistent are changing lives with a little help from low-code.
Want More Details?
You can read the full article by Forbes, “The Best Cloud Computing Companies And CEOs To Work For In 2018 Based On Glassdoor,” here. And, if you think you might be just the right person to help us grow even more, check out our job openings.