We live in challenging times. Organizations are under pressure to deliver new and innovative solutions that do more than transform the experience of their customers, but also satisfy and support their employees and partners. The result is a growing burden on IT and their teams to address new business requests, maintain existing systems and ensure everything is correctly integrated – all while motivating their people to do great work.
NextStep: Where the Future Develops
The software innovation conference is back! On Nov 15-17, step into the future.
Table of contents:
- What Can You Expect from NextStep 2022?
- Who Should Attend NextStep?
- What’s In It for CIOs and IT Leaders?
- What’s In It for Enterprise Architects and Developers?
- Time to Turn Your Ideas Into Applications
This is a challenge for most organizations. Addressing their digital transformation initiatives with traditional code takes time, money, and resources that not every company has the ability to spare.
So, what can you do?
That’s exactly what we’ll cover at NextStep 2022, the OutSystems Software Innovation Conference. And this year we’re stepping it up by designing an event for everyone within your IT organization, with dedicated business tracks for IT leaders, and technical sessions for architects and developers.
What Can You Expect from NextStep 2022?
NextStep 2022 is committed to advancing business and expanding the developer community with a focus on making a positive impact on business and society.
On November 15-17, visionaries, industry disruptors, top developers, and tech-progressive brands like PETRONAS, Sarawak Energy, Tysers Insurance Brokers Limited, and Medtronic will get together and show you how to turn your ideas into business-critical software at the world’s leading low-code event – and you can join them right from the comfort of your home or office.
Here’s our promise:
- Business and tech sessions on all-things low-code: From business-focused tracks that will show IT and business leaders why high-performance low-code is the right partner for their innovation strategy, along with low-code tips and tricks that maximize developer productivity.
- Inspiring keynotes: Get a glimpse into the future of high-performance low-code and software innovation from the people who are making it happen.
- Guest speakers: Hear industry experts, thought leaders, and customers share the latest trends in application development and tech.
- Top development talent: Whether you’re starting or leveling up, benefit from hands-on sessions with low-code and cloud-native development experts.
- Success stories: Learn from other business and IT leaders on how they’re moving their business and people forward with high-performance low-code.
Who Should Attend NextStep?
Our agenda has something for all types of attendees, with three main session tracks: Product, Industries and Solutions, and Technical Deep Dives. Depending on your role, NextStep has something for you.
What’s In It for CIOs and IT Leaders?
CIOs and IT leaders will see first-hand how top companies in their industries solve challenges with high-performance low-code. You can attend tracks focused on the OutSystems platform, specific industries and solutions, as well as an insightful keynotes about how high-performance low-code can help you unlock new ideas and innovate under pressure.
What’s In It for Enterprise Architects and Developers?
This year, we’re merging our developer conference—OSDC—with NextStep. If you’re a developer or enterprise architect, we invite you to experience the power of a high-performance low-code platform in our technical tracks, where we’ll explore OutSystems features and tips and tricks to maximize the productivity of dev teams.
You’ll also get an exclusive look into the future of the platform and our new cloud-native solution, Project Neo.
Time to Turn Your Ideas Into Applications
Don’t miss the biggest low-code event of the year!
Join visionary thinkers, top developer talent, and tech-progressive brands on November 15-17. Check out the full agenda to learn why you won't want to miss NextStep.