Table of contents
Professional Services can support your adoption through a mix of enablement and delivery services.
We deliver you everything needed to jump-start a project, from baseline training to complete hand-holding during the requirements gathering stage.
The Project Kick-Start service provides side-by-side coaching and mentoring in technology and delivery methodology from experienced OutSystems Success Team members. With guidance and hands-on work, your team can successfully deliver their first application using OutSystems and get on a path to autonomy by watching and learning from our experts.
Project Co-Delivery combines a full co-delivery approach with peer-to-peer coaching. Together we create a customer-centric digital experience, using our code and architecture best practices. On top of that, we provide a precise estimation of a project scope to assure that customers meet their goals and deadlines successfully.
Project Coaching provides experts who work with your team to remove roadblocks and provide guidance during all phases of project delivery.
OutSystems offers application development services to help you ramp-up your application projects. We provide different team configurations and specialized services; you choose the ones that better adapt to your needs.
- 1 Engagement Manager + 1 Tech Lead + 2 Developers: For new customers who want to accelerate their delivery or to add expertise to a customer team on more complex or mission-critical applications.
- 1 Engagement Manager + 1 Tech Lead + 3 Developers: For customers with business goals clearly defined, with a mature backlog, who need development power to speed up their development throughput.
- 1 Engagement Manager + 1 Tech Lead + 1 Developers: For customers who are still defining their backlog but, at the same time, would like to start working on foundation elements for their applications.
- ½ Engagement Manager + 1 Tech Lead + 1 Developer: For customers who took applications to production and want to focus on post-production activities and troubleshooting.
- 1 Tech Lead + 1 Developer: For customers who want to add experienced development capabilities to their existing teams.