OutSystems Success Programs are a personalized set of services for delivering the appropriate expertise and guidance needed for customers, at any stage of their OutSystems adoption.
Guided Success Program
The structure of the Guided Success Program is based on what experience has shown is a typical path for maturing with OutSystems. However, it is also flexible so that each customer gets the right support based on their specific needs and objectives. The program includes the following areas of support:
- Customer success manager: The customer success manager is the guide and advocate for Outsystems, ensuring, through a tailored adoption plan, that customers and developers are making progress toward their goals. The customer success manager is also the primary point of contact for removing roadblocks or bringing in OutSystems expertise
- Customer Success Engineer: The customer success engineer makes sure that your team is technically enabled during your first OutSystems project with a combination of:
- Enablement plan
- On-the-job technical coaching
- Ongoing guidance and technical validation
As your enablement journey progresses, the customer success engineer will focus on advanced skills, making your resources experts and coaches.
- A catalog of flexible services: Our adoption plans can be customized from a large catalog of services that support all areas of adoption, regardless of your maturity level or requirements. From planning and design to user experience to DevOps or testing, we have the services needed to be successful.
- Customer Support - With the Guided Success Program, a customer gets Premium Support (8x5) with accelerated response times for urgent issues.
To learn more about the OutSystems Guided Success Program, download the datasheet.